Toribash
Miki: I want you to try to stay on your feet more. Also, try holding your knees and elbows when they're slightly bent instead of always having them contracted, extended, or the rare relax. Your run looks extremely tense. Try relaxing your pecs and holding your elbows just so you have more flow. Your moves are extremely stiff because you always have your shoulders either raised or lowered, never in between, and your hips are always either contracted or extended. You have some basic movements down, like punches, but you need your whole body to follow through with it, Right now, you just use pec, elbow, chest. Try putting your legs into it by getting a strong stance and extending your hip so you get more rotation. Use your lumbar to aim. Relax or extend your elbow for a faster or slower punch. You know what you're doing, for the most part, but you need work. Also, don't hold all in the air like that. It looks miserable.

Spar with Largekilla. I'd like as much C&C as possible, please.
Attached Files
spar alaistier v largekilla 3.rpl (901.6 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by Alaistier; Jun 1, 2012 at 08:47 AM.
Edited the first post. It appears there has been some discrepancy, so I've had to put the rules out there in a way that they can't be mistaken.
From now on, this thread is for ONLY C&C.
Read the first post for the rules.

Andrew, since that post with D3m0nz, the rules had changed to what the first post says. The first post is the one to follow, not minor exceptions made occasionally due to confusion.
It's fine, you didn't know.
I'm not mad at you, if you think I am. I appreciate you questioning me. It helps me see what I need to work on to make clearer for people new to the org.

I'm also feeling shitty, so I'm harsher than usual.

Also, having to tell people the same shit over and over and over really chaps my ass.

I always wanted to say that.