Toribash
Christ. Isn't easy to read and translate big applications like this one

but, I did. A big yes to this wonderful guy

Could you just post one or two wushu replays?
Zac: Yeah I can use the computer on weekends.

Wolf and Kamura: I pretty much deleted most but, I have 2 left.

Hugo: Sure why not.
Attached Files
orko.rpl (115.7 KB, 7 views)
samo.rpl (116.3 KB, 4 views)
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
That's pretty cool, especially the first one.
So, any objections on letting him in?

EDIT: Well, 22 hours has passed and there seems to be no objections. I'll send you the request right away.
-----
Welcome to the Clan, Elvis. I hope you'll enjoy your time here.
Last edited by Kamura; Apr 1, 2012 at 09:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey raku's i'm really wondering to join this clan, so this is my application :

This application forms about me

First thing i wanted to tell that i'm 13 still mature enough yet suspended at the condition. I'm Indonesian, so my English is not fluent but not a severe as kids do. raku was my old choice, i got 2 coupun from Akmal also Athin seems they left my hope is getting wane.

This clan has a lot of good members, talented in any case and friendly i like all of raku member. I'm quite inactive last month... but i hope soon i'll be active more. I play dozen of mods. I'm 10th dan black belt yet i'm not rich at all, just holding 0 tc ATM w/o item.

I you guys enjoy this application and i hope i'm fit with this clan. Thank you...
Last edited by ANDROIDex; Apr 7, 2012 at 03:03 PM.
I can't even play this game
Nah, it's just a small rule.
Putting that aside, could you tell us more about yourself? Maybe infractions in the past, or clans you've been into?

Application:
Belt: 6th Dan
Post Count: Look to the left under my name because its not always gonna stay the same
Past Clans: Wicked, Secret
Alt Accounts: UNDEAD19, iG00GLE, UndeadBank, Facts, and iShocker.

My personality/Bio: I love to Hang out with friends, and im very humorous. When I can crack a joke I will. I also love to work with GFX (Graffics) I have been paid, and I continue to get paid. I like to edit videos/pictures, and help people out. I'm fun to be around and yea.

If I missed something I will look aback and fix it Other then that heres some replays.
Attached Files
#Bendover.rpl (52.0 KB, 4 views)
ByeArms.rpl (38.2 KB, 4 views)
MyArmLeavesme.rpl (49.6 KB, 3 views)
ElbowAndDown.rpl (48.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Jak; Apr 7, 2012 at 08:28 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Putting that aside, could you tell us more about yourself? Maybe infractions in the past, or clans you've been into?

Well sure, I've got alot of experience. My Previous clan was DAT & Evil, DAT Closed so purposely i had to leave. About Evil it's private reason.

I just got infratcion once. Just a little mistaken, Say some shit's word in a thread. Banned for 1 day....
I can't even play this game
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post

For the record, that's not a small rule.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...