Endurance Onslaught 6.0
It is so bloody boring...
1 hour of good stuff, fighting and explosions and shit, and 2 hours of blue monkey love.
There is too much tree-hugging, think of the spirits bs...
Spectacular CGI though, props.
[2nd Dan]-[Sigma]
Gynx's brick pimp ^^. "Gynx": A brick has holes, what more do you want?
Seen it today. Was somewhat skeptical at first.

Gotta say, despite painfully predictable plot and flat dialogues the movie was highly enjoyable. It showed a very dynamic and alien world with it's own culture, creatures and secrets. The visuals and animation were top notch. While the message (conflict of interests replaced by bond and understanding, anti-war type of theme) is not new, it's never bad to repeat it. It achieved what it has set out t do, for sure.

So yeah....I approve ^^
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Seen it today. Was somewhat skeptical at first.

Gotta say, despite painfully predictable plot and flat dialogues the movie was highly enjoyable. It showed a very dynamic and alien world with it's own culture, creatures and secrets. The visuals and animation were top notch. While the message (conflict of interests replaced by bond and understanding, anti-war type of theme) is not new, it's never bad to repeat it. It achieved what it has set out t do, for sure.

So yeah....I approve ^^

what message hasnt been done yet ^_^
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk
me too i saw it in 3d. also, what i like is that in the alien language they spoke, they actually made a language for it, and didnt speak randolm sounds
alot of this movies small details had alot of time spent on it that isnt normally cared about... there is alot of stuff that wasnt even put in the film as well. reall camperon put enough work in to this movie that he could easily produce more movies. all the info is there it just needs to be used.

gah what i would do just to have a conversation with james about the whole thing....
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk
im getting curious now since everyone is talking about this video
brb ima go watch it for my self
and be a critic wether its awesome or not