Toribash
Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
But that was 2 days ago! How about now? :3

Or you can post the finished product instead of the WIP.

I never said anything about posting the result, did I?

I got some stuff that needs to be taken care of. Unless I get homework tomorrow I may do some more work on it (And post it).
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
ummh... i was wondering if i get into clan could i maybe be in this please.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by mark2766 View Post
ummh... i was wondering if i get into clan could i maybe be in this please.

if you get in the clan you will be in the pic
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
ok thanks
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
I downloaded the demo of C4D R11 to the mac and here is what I did first.
Also, no ability to save image or project to a file, can not be bigger than 640x400 px and such. Screenshot, also photoshopped it because it just did not look good at start.

Apparently, I got the idea "Pandora’s Box"
its pretty cool alltough its blurry in some spots.... and the corner closest to us needs a bit of working...

nice details on the side and its got real potential I think
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by crazylars View Post
Also, no ability to save image or project to a file

So yeah, basically I would have to start over, can not save on the demo. I find R11 much more fun to work with than R10, so I will go back to my bedsit tomorrow for my computer and DL R11 cracked for it and work more on there.

This was just a rough I did in like 30 mins or something. I might try to photoshop my way out of it but result would not be that good. Stand by for more of the Waffle Stuff (Hell am I gonna name my stuff that).