Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Well, gee fcpavao. I was just stating the truth and my reasons behind the addition of your clan to our enemy list.
Well it's in our clans interests for us to be removed from your enemies list. As I said, we have removed Pandora from our list.
Quit, probably.
Just keep some of your members in check.
After we have seen a notable improvement in their attitude, we will remove you from our enemy list.
Originally Posted by loje View Post
as he said... he gave a reason.

he could lie and say something else or not say anything at all.... but then you´ll probobly find something bad there too...

Well, the problem here is that Xenmas said he did not insult our Clan, and u can see that thats not rly the true... thats the reason why me and KungFuJC flamed him
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
xenmas i meet birdflu ingame and he is a cool guy i think just some of his members let the clan down.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
The "this whole clan is a joke" could have read something like "I think this whole clan is a joke. He should have stated his "reason" as an opinion, not as fact.

Its just a freakin game. Lets all get over it and move on
Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
Just keep some of your members in check.
After we have seen a notable improvement in their attitude, we will remove you from our enemy list.

Those are my conditions.
Now stop posting in our forum.
Originally Posted by fcpavao View Post
Well, the problem here is that Xenmas said he did not insult our Clan, and u can see that thats not rly the true... thats the reason why me and KungFuJC flamed him

I'm a moderator in this forum, so I can see if you delete your posts. :D

Also, flaming is not the answer. He didn't flame you guys, I think, but he just gave a reason why you were our enemies. So yeah, better reason than nothing.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Its been 2 Weeks since you've had us waiting to see if were still Allies,
After another 2 days,
We will remove you from the list unless we hear of anything.

Just saying we cant wait around forever.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]