Toribash
I came back from a two week vacation with no internet huhu
it was sudden so I couldn't tell you guys, but I'm back now so yeah
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
I'm going to America for a week to see an old friend. I could be posting on the forums if I can connect to his internet on my phone.
Glimpsed
I'm going on vacation until August 14th and then going away from the 16th to the 25th. I might be on a bit in between those two but I probably won't during them.
Going inactive for 2 Weeks from now. School starts next week and I have to do much for School etc. This week I will do alot with my whole Family because they'll going and vacation and yeah.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
hi friends. some of you have grown aware of my increasing amounts of recent activity, and this is because i'm just not in a generally good mood a majority of the time i am awake and not occupied. for this reason, i'm going to go ahead and call in my inactivity. i don't know when i'll start being active again, but don't count me out forever. i just need time, as i'm usually stressed out, and i need to recuperate.

i'll be around friends, i love you guys. you guys are like a second family to me. don't forget that. :)
Creati0n, you know my feelings about that, take as long as you want mate ;)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions