Toribash
up to you
who started it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Zekiller, i want to make this one cool
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
how about a themed history this clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Once upon a time, A mysterious man who lived in an igloo he was named emg. Emg loved to commit series of brutal murders and picking up flowers then placing them at front door's of those he had to do.
Once upon a time, A mysterious man who lived in an igloo he was named emg. Emg loved to commit series of brutal murders and picking up flowers then placing them at front door's of those he had to do. But these doors,
Once upon a time, A mysterious man who lived in an igloo he was named emg. Emg loved to commit series of brutal murders and picking up flowers then placing them at front door's of those he had to do. But these doors, had dead turtles...
Raised to fight from the Deep Swamps of Toribash.
Hey look it's a PICKLE
Once upon a time, A mysterious man who lived in an igloo he was named emg. Emg loved to commit series of brutal murders and picking up flowers then placing them at front door's of those he had to do. But these doors, had dead turtles... so he picked...
Once upon a time, A mysterious man who lived in an igloo he was named emg. Emg loved to commit series of brutal murders and picking up flowers then placing them at front door's of those he had to do. But these doors, had dead turtles... so he picked the gloves from
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Once upon a time, A mysterious man who lived in an igloo he was named emg. Emg loved to commit series of brutal murders and picking up flowers then placing them at front door's of those he had to do. But these doors, had dead turtles... so he picked the gloves from the turtles' shell
Once upon a time, A mysterious man who lived in an igloo he was named emg. Emg loved to commit series of brutal murders and picking up flowers then placing them at front door's of those he had to do. But these doors, had dead turtles... so he picked the gloves from the turtles' shell, sudden strength aroused