Toribash
Good thing equipment was dumbed down, only people who can pull off a combination of boots, gloves, and all that good stuff is the medieval crew from Bethesda
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I still can't understand how this relates to Mass Effect 2, I'm seriously in love with this game. I'm 6 hours in, so far.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Fucking stupid game. Accidentally chose a homo romance option (spamming esc during cutscenes) and now it won't let me try it on with any of the female cast
I see a lot of references coming from Dragon Age: Origins, it's nostalgic.

"WTF I found..."

Last edited by Drakhir; Mar 12, 2011 at 01:11 PM.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Fucking stupid game. Accidentally chose a homo romance option (spamming esc during cutscenes) and now it won't let me try it on with any of the female cast

hey dipshit, if you buy dragon age for any reason BUT to hear the dialogues, then that's not your game

also, I've hit on almost every party member I have, you just can't seem to find the right opportunity
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
I see a lot of references coming from Dragon Age: Origins, it's nostalgic.

"WTF I found..."

did -snip- have horns too? I'm still in the excavations so this may take a while.
According to the lore, they are more powerful (not sure if physically or inside their "tribe") when they don't have them, if I recall correctly. Just hit the wiki and check it.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by DA Wiki
n Dragon Age II, it is revealed that most qunari have horns. Some are born without them, but it is not considered a defect—on the contrary, those born without horns are considered special, as they are meant for a special role in qunari society such as a Ben-Hassrath or an envoy to the other races

Last edited by Drakhir; Mar 13, 2011 at 12:31 AM.
Originally Posted by sid View Post
hey dipshit, if you buy dragon age for any reason BUT to hear the dialogues, then that's not your game

When you have already played thru most of the game once and are starting again as a rogue rather than a warrior, listening to the same cut-scenes gets dull. Especially when it is talking to a random npc in the brothel

asdasd

E:

HOLY COCK

Last edited by sid; Mar 13, 2011 at 08:26 AM.
Yeah, I noticed that. I got confused when I saw 2 at them.

19 hours into the game, I feel annoyed that Bioware rushed the game; it is actually quite obvious that they've rushed it as I have been receiving a lot of bugs. Hope it improves over updates. Though I'm also quite agitated at the terrible reviews it's been getting, I find it really enjoyable.

Edit: I don't really think it's Bioware's fault, we set such high expectations.
Last edited by tarektarek; Mar 13, 2011 at 02:37 PM.