Toribash
Re: Those who wish to join the forces of breakfast, post here.
Originally Posted by Killer9564
so wats up with joinin the clan ManBreakfast? maybe u can test me or sumthing?

That's the general convention my friend
Culapou for gamekeeper!
Rrrright, I can test hypnowolf from 1400GMT to 2200GMt any day. Pm me if you see I'm on the forums at the same time as you and I'll come somewhere to test you.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
Hamr: no, we've been through this. I keep my social life and e-persona completely separate, don't think you get any special priveleges because you know me. Harsh, but this is just how I'm doing things.

Not trying because I know you. Because I've been in the clan since the beginning and am active, it would be nice if you treated me with some respect.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I do treat you with respect, lol. Ask me how often I defame you behind your back (online).

It's honestly partially BECAUSE I know you personally that I haven't given you more power. There are reasons associated with that that I've simply never said, b/c i respect you enough to not simply speak the exact state of my mind at you.
Originally Posted by Imsku
Rrrright, I can test hypnowolf from 1400GMT to 2200GMt any day. Pm me if you see I'm on the forums at the same time as you and I'll come somewhere to test you.

Okie um i can play from about 4pm-6pm most days if i aint got homework or my mum's at home. So yea that should be fine
Culapou for gamekeeper!
I expect you to fail this question, since many do these days, (:) but what is your timezone?
Originally Posted by Imsku
I expect you to fail this question, since many do these days, (:) but what is your timezone?

I not completely sure but i think GMT I am in London
Culapou for gamekeeper!
I don't like your name. Also I don't like your usage of letters and numbers. I'll let ManBreakfast answer your question.
ok sry for the way i type..just wat im used 2
Avvy by TehBasher