Toribash
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Don't be a little bitch
I can't draw very well but I make up for it by spending 10hours and more on one drawing. If you tried you could create something beautiful and meaningful that would make people gasp in awe before they congratulate you on your fucking talent.
Fuck talent, it's all effort.

Someone who does not put effort into things he wants to fight for is not someone I wish to be befriended with. The world does not owe you anything.
-----
FUCK

These are very wise words, everyone can make something reasonable with effort.
But some people can do it with much less effort than others, I think he meant that it requires more effort for him, than for example iiinsaneee.\\

But eh, I'll say yes, I think he's nice.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Redundant drawing is not something I like to do. I don't enjoy it and if I don't like it you can't force me to do it. Im sorry, but if me not wanting to draw makes you not like me, then you can go ahead and not like me. I like this clan and I'm going to stick with it till either I get denied or accepted

Good day
When you are not willing to do something you don't like to get something you want you won't get very far.
Particularly when opening a program such as MS paint and scribbling around for 10 minutes is all it takes.

Good bye.
If I remember correctly, you resigned from the Council, so your opinion is taken into consideration, but is by no means a deciding factor. So sit your pretty ass down and let the big boys talk.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yeah I just realized that Redundant quit :O
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
I vote yes even though I'm not in the council. And Static I suggest that if you want Redundants vote and not be on his bad side for all eternity that you just go into Microsoft Paint and make the picture. It doesn't have to be bad or good just don't make the unholy Redundant mad.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Ok, I will make a picture, but if there is a way for me to substitute that picture for making a replay that would be better. I am having trouble getting on the forums on my computer and I'm getting it fixed tomorrow. So I can make a replay today or draw a picture tomorrow.
-----
Plus I really enjoy making replays.
Last edited by Static; May 21, 2015 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump