Toribash
Originally Posted by NamelessDev View Post
so at the moment it's cad, billy, and me. has draggy said if he was participating? if he can that would meet the minimum roster for the event
-----
and anyone participating needs to post their Greenwich mean time (gmt)
mine is -5
-----
and I'm assuming cad is +10

My GMT is -7:00
guys we only need 1.2k till we have 5k! some one please donate the rest. we need a minimum of 5 players entered. so just put your name down below (because i have forgotten). thanks
-----
guys, there is no more room left in the event. we can't compete. im sending all your tc back to you. mabey next year....
-----
if i have not givin back your tc please tell me
Last edited by cadbury69; Jul 20, 2014 at 01:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade
damn XD oh well, maybe we can host our own steel event?
-----
anyways I would still like anyone in the clan to post their GMT just so we know general times that we can do things
Current known
Me(NamelessDev) -5
BillyLlama -7
UltraEnder-4
Last edited by NamelessDev; Jul 21, 2014 at 06:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im looking for a person to help me out with judo, ive seen it and it looks fun but every time I play it I get destroyed.. Messege me if you would like to help me out, thanks
Last edited by BillyLlama; Jul 21, 2014 at 08:15 PM.
billy, judo is basically a limbsplosion-fest :P it's rare to get a round of judo without a dm
-----
but I'd love to play some matches with you XD i havent played it in forever though
Last edited by NamelessDev; Jul 22, 2014 at 04:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump