Toribash
Yep, just an eye.
I will make it robotic/realistic if you don't mind, got lots of nice refferences.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Make the iris look really unique. It's a great opportunity to make some nice design, so don't waste it. If you go with robotic, maybe a shattered glass type pattern radiating from the pupil.
Alright fine. Do whatever the hell you want. Just kidding robotic realistic would be mad.

Im thinking purple eye and the other parts grey to white.
Last edited by Teknik; Jan 13, 2012 at 08:50 AM.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
First wip yay

parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Not seeing any roboticness. I thought the eye would be more robotic, almost like a camera lens. But i think you nailed the realism. Looking forward to see the end product.
Wip /o/
I will change the colours to quicksilver to looks more robotic but the eye itself will remain the same or should i make everything robotic?
Keep the eye the same. Too many all-robotic heads anyways. Would look interesting too (:
wip 2 yay

i know it doesn't look that robotic
I don't like the red in the eye. If that exposed part is intended to be broken, make more rough/jagged edges. The bolts are oblong, and there should be some red, yellow, blue etc wires in there.
I will keep the red in the eye.
-----
I just realized the first version is better than this one, so i will keep editing the first one and try to make it realistic instead.
Last edited by Milk; Jan 14, 2012 at 01:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump