Toribash
Originally Posted by ICYLEGEND View Post
BELT:9TH RANK:31 CLANS:FORGOT BESTMODES:JUDO,TK,AIKIDO TALENT:NO REAL NAME: HARLEY

Want to continue with the test?

So far it's a yes for me
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Matt21211 View Post

Are you interested and want to join Legion's!
Have good grammar,spelling and activity.
Make a good impression on the clan and my self (or StellarGod).
Post at least everyday.

I don't wanna be annoying or anything, but those grammar mistakes should be fixed.

Belt: 2nd Dan Black Blet (350 to 3rd Dan)
Previous Clan(s): Piratez, VIP
Best mod: Aikido, Wushu, but I'm improving in Judo.
Special Talent's (If So What): Well I'm running the flame shop with Matt and Kerlis. I have 2 flames that I forged that look alright. I'm also starting texturing so that could come in handy.
Reason(s) for joining: Well I was in the middle of leading AoS, but it didn't make me happy like it used to so I just decided to join [L]. Plus, it looks pretty cool. Before it became official I also got a referral from Matt.
Do you know any member's of this clan?: Yea. I hang out with Matt sometimes in Bball mods. Plus, me and Bradamly met in the QA server.
Last edited by HARDYDX; Mar 15, 2010 at 03:52 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2nd black belt
I played whit him a few times hes not bad but it have to think about so i dont say anything yet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
I don't have anything against your opinion for your opinion is your opinion, and I won't change it. When you say you fought with me though, which times are you talking about? It may have possibly been before I have gotten better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2nd black belt
Originally Posted by HARDYDX View Post
I don't have anything against your opinion for your opinion is your opinion, and I won't change it. When you say you fought with me though, which times are you talking about? It may have possibly been before I have gotten better.

Hell yes his is 1 of the best players we have the best matches. i want him in matt and stellagod. Me and him are relly good akido matches. matt and stellagod please let him in he is not pretty good he is good
Yea I like fighting with brad.
Plus, I have big contributions that I can give to the clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2nd black belt
Bradamly i dont say yes because of you..

I thought you are ldr of AoS ?

I say yes if you say me a really good reason why you wanna join because your reason isnt the best reason.

You where at my Aikido server but Afk i already played aikido and judo against you and i have to say your Fighting skillz are good (2nd dan status)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]