Toribash
I'm tired and I didn't read. That's why. Also, because everybody who posts in Essence is an alt. That includes you, so technically you're just Adrian Pivotbash Takkrala Lord Rappunk23 BioEx.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Or.. it's not an acronym.. and it's actually, art discussion, like the title says.

What are your guys' favorite movies? (Film is artistic expression. Discuss (The Movies, not Film being artistic expression.))
It's a draw between Snatch, directed by Guy Ritchie and The Sandlot, if you've ever seen mystery team by derrick comedy

"These are my two sons Benny and The Jet"
~Donald Glover
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Favorite movies? heh. I have loads. I love films like Watchmen, 300, Star Wars movies, etc.. (i know 300 its not exactly accurate, 'mount of times people have flamed me for mentioning 300...)

Anyways, look at my avatar, what you guys think of that?
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
@iMod
The Jets, not Jet. x3
Yeah, I've watched the Mystery Team before. Pretty funny.

@Kaitokwan
What the hell... 300 was epic >.> Why do people flame for that?

The avatar looks good too by the way. ^^
Rap....it's jet with no "s" Benny The jet was the Spanish kid from the Sandlot who gets the shoes and has to get the baseball from the beast.

Also the black guy from mystery team he's a rapper his rap name is childish gambino, but he's really quite good, he's different and he just got signed last month after rapping for like 6 years lol check him out!
I N C R E D I B L E H !