Toribash
my fa gun is sniper - svd without sniperskope
and my online id is ItzChampainz on ps3
its like m14 , you guys must try
Battlefield 3 is pretty addicting, but the big maps suck if you have to walk on foot
My favorite soldier type is the Support guys
Got this game recently on PC and am enjoying the multiplayer. The campaign however was too much like CoD's campaigns in my opinion, and I didn't enjoy it very much (specifically the invincible troops rushing the tank and all the QTEs).

Haven't done a lot on multiplayer, but i'm focusing mostly on Engineer class mostly because I like having an anti-tank weapon on hand just in case one comes rolling round a corner out of nowhere. Was pretty much stuck with the old 870 shotgun for a while because it's the only weapon I could fire effectively from the hip (note: I hate having to scope to shoot things - old habits from Quake and such). However now i've moved on to the SCAR-H and am trying to make use of it.

If anyone feels like adding me on that bullshit Origin program, my ID is DJfunkybeats.
(That's because it wouldn't let me use 4 or 5 letter names - this is my repository name for things which I don't particularly like signing up for.)
I can't wait for the Back to Karkand DLC. I am now focusing on getting the M98B, I play TDM with MK11 :3
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
B2k tomorrow, can't wait. I wonder how the new guns are going to be unlocked...
I want an l85 so I can go beast mode! This is going to super epic. Wish I could play on pc,
64 strike at karkand... Oman.... Holy shit.
Show some Love.
Lol, can't wait too. How do you unlock the L96? or is it in the DLC. I played TDM in Grand Bazaar, I camped on their base ate sweeped them all, good stuff.
until next time
Originally Posted by Meap View Post
I played TDM in Grand Bazaar, I camped on their base ate sweeped them all, good stuff.

this is another issue i have with the game.
the problem is, if a player is good enough to do it, theyr entitled to.
the spawn raping is horrible.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i never been spawn raped on bf3 but i got bad feelings to mw2 and mw 3
it's fucking teamdeathmatch and alwys spawn trapping/raping!
If you've tried the Back to Karkand maps you'll regret pre-ordering it. Bad spawns in every game mode and in the map Strike at Karkand you can't spawn unless you have one objective captured, another disappointment.
until next time