Toribash
well i was on youtube my friend told me to type in maze game i did i watched the vid it never looked scary i was on it at like 1 am and wen i heard the scream i was under my blanket nearly crying
No offense, but you're a pussy. All I did was fall off my chair and soon after start laughing, it's a picture lol.
The scariest thing in your whole life... was a picture. xD
Tint is sex.
I was in australia when i got bit by broen snake, pumped in LOADS of venom... i was leggally dead for 7mins

This other time i walked down the street and saw an outline of someone walk straight pass me... froze for 4mins cause i thought i would get posesed!
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
F.E.A.R. 2 is some pretty intense stuff.

I have a rule that I can only play it after ten o clock with the lights off. I usually get away with half a level a night. It's intense!
^^
Every time i hear something stupid like these i cry because i cant help people that are talking nonsense

Well i will tell only this.
Fear is a thing that makes your blood pressure higher than any other thing (Tested by brainiac)
I was bouncing on a trampoline, when I went to do a backflip. I was mid-air when I looked down, and didn't see the trampoline. Instead, I saw grass. I landed head first on the ground, and I blacked out for about 40 minutes. I had to get stitches because of the incident.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
when i was 5 in my house at night i always went to my parents room.
one night i was on the top bunk and i slipped down and as soon as i stood up a blue monster hand came out and grabbed me (cookie monster?) and u should have heard me scream!

this other time i was walkin to my parents room and stopped in the middle of the hallway for no reason then i looked to the lounge and saw a guy who looked surprised at me then he lept straight through me and i lost all concisnous and blacked put on the carpet in the hallway.
-----
*out
Last edited by Halomon360; Aug 6, 2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump