Toribash
So officially this is my best tricking replay now xD
I also tried my hand a some break dancing
Attached Files
tricking.rpl (63.4 KB, 7 views)
tricking dancing.rpl (91.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Kore; Jan 23, 2015 at 07:42 AM.

I ain't into tricking but.....i think that tricks should be done in -30.00 gravity.
Try it out Gunk.

Here's a quick little replay i made. It's not too destructive but it's nice nonetheless. :3
Attached Files
#GrAm-Unknown.rpl (147.9 KB, 10 views)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Shhhhhh don't ruin the moment for me man...

anyway, for me that position in the beginning was held to long, the decap was a little iffy...... other that that, nice replay.
and again another episode of destruction... (yes it's still an instagib mod xD) where a skeet is a necessity.
Attached Files
destruction v4.rpl (144.6 KB, 7 views)

hey i did ANOTHER Mas with Binklawz. The match was mostly on the ground. :3
Attached Files
#Ahmet - Binklawz 2.rpl (921.7 KB, 10 views)
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Hey guys, its been a while. Here are some replays Hope you guys enjoy
Attached Files
#Vien - for the win.rpl (87.2 KB, 8 views)
#Vien - The MP decap.rpl (46.7 KB, 5 views)
#Vien - Traverse.rpl (104.5 KB, 7 views)
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Ahmet, Vientidos and Mamafeeds ... Could you all try to give feedback to the replays of other members.
Especially you Ahmet. You were already asked to do that yet you aren't doing it.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Oh alright Timmy im sorry. ill start to do that now.

le challenge accepted: Nice dm kick. and Boom hit. I like that replay a lot. (i think its better than my entry)

Unknown: your arm ghosted through your leg twice. but. nice flow and and great decap. 8/10
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Aw yiss tricking

Gramof0n in your "unknown" replay you could have lowered your left arm at the end, the pose would look way nicer, other then that pretty awesum
Attached Files
trixspppp.rpl (356.3 KB, 9 views)