Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Counterstrike Global offensive.

That is all.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Originally Posted by EviLock View Post
I heard that Old Republic was a good game. Just not a fan of Star Wars.
I also played The Sims 3 once.

It was godlike.

I feel sad that you left you were always soo cool.... too bad he doesn't check in anymore :I I'll go hit him up for ally if anything. Guys... I just like this dude that much, not like that but he was a true bro to me.
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
Counterstrike Global offensive.

That is all.

CGO sounds good gameplay footage?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...

Danks for the reminder I lulz at dead space due to funny gameplay I watch were the commentator always has a fucking meltdown.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Dead Space 2.

Fuck, that game is awesome.
Although I already got scared shitless by the jump scares. I might be like 10 minutes into the game.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
I beat that game like five times.

Once hardcore because I wanted the god damn foam finger handcannon.
what am i doing here
Once you beat Dead space 2 on hardcore you get a giant red foam finger weapon, appropriately named the hand cannon. When you use the primary fire Isaac says BANG! and when using the secondary, Isaac say PEW PEW PEW! and it instantly kills anything, the hand cannon also shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger. (AKA really fucking fast.)
what am i doing here
Gotham City Imposters.

Get it, and you get a cookie.
It's one of the best online-only FPS's that you can get, aside from MAG.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.