Toribash
I like how they don't write what the adjustments actually are...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
That was from Reddit but if im right i saw same things in the official patch notes.
Anyway i think every "adjustment" is lowering damage on those things.

fuck
3 dlc?

seems like i'm going to stop buying from games after all these fuck ups with resolution and graphics downgrades.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Wow, did you just complain about the graphics?:o Who gives a shit, the games are legendary. I'm looking forward to them ^^

Your opinion though...
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Lol the graphics are fine in this game. It's all about the gameplay anyways. I'm also pretty excited for them too. I like how they already released the dates, no teasing etc.

it hurt my eyes to look at low res textures with lots of blur, i'm serious, thats part of the reason why i don't play ds 2 as much as i played ds 1.

i don't really care how the game looks as long as i don't have to squint in discomfort.
by that i mean game runnning on my naitive screen resolution 2048 x 1152 without resampling that makes it all look like soap.

if you claim this requirement to be somewhat "omg grphx is nut everthnk, dork zulk iz but gayplau" then i have no idea what to say.
i don't play games which do not support my resolution for this very reason. comfort for my eyes is the major factor.
Last edited by snake; Jun 6, 2014 at 06:44 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
The graphics are really bad, I wish they had settings to let you disable mipmaps.

I don't know if workshop is enabled for this game, but hopefully a third party patch to fix all the issues on the PC version comes out quick.

EDIT: Also it seems pretty bad manners to be releasing balance patches and DLC when the game has so many problems that need to be fixed. They are basically saying "dont worry we will fix it eventually, in the mean time give us more money". It reminds me a lot of games that you can buy and play pre release, and they just handwave all bugs and problems with 'its in beta'.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by snake View Post
3 dlc?

seems like i'm going to stop buying from games after all these fuck ups with resolution and graphics downgrades.

http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/16/?
I dont see anything wrong with the graphics.
Im really waiting for dlcs.

Imo there aren't too much problems.
There are still some lag in pvp that they should fix.
Thrusthing weapons should be fixed as their hit boxes are way too large.
Also with curved greatsword and shortsword can do unlimited stunlock.
And one overpowered combination is helix halbert and mastodon halbert.
With powerstance they do about 1k damage and have really large hitbox.

Those are things that should be fixed/nerfed.
Last edited by Zapekk; Jun 8, 2014 at 09:56 PM.

fuck