Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Haha yay new server. Yeah im gonna join this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Hey me and my friends were playing on the server for a while now and since the new whitelist is up we arn't on.

Names -

Lume
Fertile_turtle
Silvafuri

Add if possible, thanks
Could I join the server?
Username= War_lost
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
The whitelist was reset and the server is re-whitelisted even though it is still vanilla. Multiple players reported griefing and lost items. I found some items missing myself, even in some of my hidden chests.

From now and we're expecting more than "Whitelist me please" if you actually want to get on the server. Any bad history with any currently whitelisted players, myself included, will also be looked at. We're doing as much as we can to prevent this server from turning to shit a la Junt style.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Blakn is my nick in minecraft, i would like to be whitelisted again. I play in this server since before the 1.3 update.

(So many time)
I'd like to be whitelisted too. Username - pikapi

Not really much I can say here, I got the game like a day ago...not looking to destroy people's stuff, basically just want a place to play ;v