Toribash
great I'm looking forward
we meet in IRC #(Monk)

btw are you guys from east, middle or west?
Last edited by BBKing; May 1, 2014 at 11:28 AM.
East, and guys i can't get on im really sorry, i just realized i have piano , 6:00-7:00 after i can get on if possible to re schedule
-----
And now im somewhat rich in game, i sold stuff and everyone bought them bbk i can pay ya now
Last edited by rcrichman; May 1, 2014 at 10:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Give me 30 mins to eat, and shower, then i'll be on
-----
I'm back
-----
Let me know when you're on
-----
What happen to warring?
Last edited by rcrichman; May 2, 2014 at 03:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
now im on.. isnt it 08:00 pm?
we definitely need a timetable
-----
@all
Send me a pm with your current time and the time you see at the end of page in forum (toribash-time).. I will do a timetable includes all members (all who gona pm me).. that way its much easier to organize wars and tournaments.
I'm sorry that it didnt work.. Today I got up at 5:00 am.. but no one was online .. too late
-----
oh.. and tell me if you got summer- and winter-time where you live.
Last edited by BBKing; May 2, 2014 at 05:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello everyone. Im just gonna say that i will not be that active in forum and in game. We are on vacation and we travel alot, so i hope you guys understand

All the best,
B4CKST4B
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Hello everyone. Im just gonna say that i will not be that active in forum and in game. We are on vacation and we travel alot, so i hope you guys understand

All the best,
B4CKST4B

hey have fun and take care..
best wishes
Yo guys im back from school, nows the weekend so i can play more and best of luck and have fun B4Ck
-----
Guys, i have a problem. People keep asking me to join their clan because i keep owning them in the aikido tourney, i say no because i love my clan, is there anyway i can get them to leave me alone?
Last edited by rcrichman; May 3, 2014 at 05:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump