Toribash
Hey Trestet and everyone else my names Jon in real life, I find this obvious though "Jon2003" I am also 14 years old wow also obvious anyone else seeing a trend. I started playing in 2010 don't remember anything about my first account except that it was like 10th Dan. My current account is a master belt again very obvious, I guess most simple things about me are obvious based on my username. Well lets talk about some things that are not obvious, One thing about me is I play football and I do rock climbing so this will affect activity on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I like to play parkour and spar mods, but I can do abd and Aikido based mods ext if needed I am pretty good at abd though so that's a strong suit just I don't enjoy it. My GMT is -7 this is because I live near Los Angeles, California, U.S.A not Canada Like my profile says I don't know why my profile thinks I live in Canada but it needs to stop. One thing that I think Is pretty interesting about me is that I am sitting here writing app listening to a podcast in my underwear bye Please like me
Last edited by Jonn; May 7, 2017 at 05:46 PM.
Hi Xydra
Application For All-Stars

Hello guys. I'm Anthony. I am from Mississippi. 20 years old.
I have played toribash since 2008 so you can guess I'm pretty experienced for those of you who haven't seen me in game. I usually duel and host bet servers/ tournaments. I'm very forum active. I probably could rek everyone in this clan so my reason for joining would be to teach you all of my skills. (;

Anyways. I hope you guys consider my application. I'm doing this off of a cellphone so no, it's not going to be really long and thought out considering I hate texting.
Originally Posted by Morals View Post
Application For All-Stars

Hello guys. I'm Anthony. I am from Mississippi. 20 years old.
I have played toribash since 2008 so you can guess I'm pretty experienced for those of you who haven't seen me in game. I usually duel and host bet servers/ tournaments. I'm very forum active. I probably could rek everyone in this clan so my reason for joining would be to teach you all of my skills. (;

Anyways. I hope you guys consider my application. I'm doing this off of a cellphone so no, it's not going to be really long and thought out considering I hate texting.