Toribash
Hey everyone I'd like to join this family of Tea.

A bit about myself: My real name is Ryan, I'm 17 and live in England(GMT 0).
I go to college on building maintenance ops level 2 (Just finishing my 2nd and final year).
If I was forced to pick what my favorite hobby was it would be either tea drinking or tea brewing
Oh and I also on occasion mess around with cinema 4d http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423389
I don't tend to get angry while playing it's pretty rare and I like to play risky because why the hell not, if I loose then at least I know what not to do next time and had fun playing.

I've had this toribash account for nearly 5 years now (-3 years I had a break)
I'm on this game pretty much every day and I'm very forum active (To check just how active check metals general chat from about 3 weeks ago and back and my post count there is pretty high) Although all I do on the forums is just marketing or reading clan threads.
In game my favorite mods are ABD (my rank is 1020 :< I was 400 yesterday idk what happened) and Mushu (My rank is 154) but I play ABD more than anything because I find it a bigger challenge to preform saves and outwit your opponent which I find more fun.
My previous clans are SIN (I was in SIN from when I first joined toribash till the day my computer broke) and Metal (I was in Metal for the 6 months I've been back) in that order ;3 my reason for leaving SIN was my computer broke and I didn't get a new one for 3 years..so yeah and my reason for leaving Metal was I had too many issues with the clan and in the end it became something I didn't want to be apart of.

Why I want to join this Tealishous clan:
I know Danwebb fairly well + I do know a few others in here kinda well and I love the idea of being with you guys because of how fun you are to be around and in case you haven't realized I've been stalking you for a few days now because I wanted to see what you're like on the forums which turned out better than I could have hoped for.

Please let me know if I have missed anything out or if there is anything you would like to ask me :>

Feel free to add me on skype: pgr_hd

Heres a picture of what I've been drinking this entire time

sorry for the terrible application I suck at them
Attached Files
ABD BOOM SHOT.rpl (24.9 KB, 5 views)
ABD save 4.rpl (81.8 KB, 5 views)
ABD saving like idk.rpl (66.7 KB, 4 views)
Goughy1210 - kaboomboom.rpl (143.1 KB, 5 views)
Long jump 6.rpl (145.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Goughy; Mar 28, 2014 at 11:23 PM.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
No

Why did you say no? Am I allowed to know why?
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
Mature and smart.
I say Yes.

Thanks ;3

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
Why did you say no? Am I allowed to know why?

gif avatar and gif signature is HIGHLY annoying
you're also kinda annoying i mean tgs booted you from posting there which is never a good thing
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
you're also kinda annoying i mean tgs booted you from posting there which is never a good thing

Same thing happend to me...
h
TGS is pretentious.
Who cares if he has a big avvy/sig?
To be honest I don't know him, but I feel as if you guys are rejecting him for the wrong reasons.
Last edited by Aracoon; Mar 29, 2014 at 02:36 PM.