Toribash
This is for all who wanted promoti

I will make a thread about promotion soon, so long just wait for it.
Little about prommotion thread. You fill application and tell why you shoudl have it.

Me, link, Bam and Diablo/Noobie can vote yes or no 3 must accept or Both leaders. Me and Link
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
You are well come Ruyzan. We hope you will enjoy our company and you will be enjoyable for all us too.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
My pc is back in perfect working condition I can make vids agaian and if any wants textures I can do that again as well I do them for free
-----
And also why is my name under bank I must have missed something but ok can I still recruit
Last edited by Gdeloup; Jul 2, 2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hold me closer tiny dancer
Originally Posted by jcmert View Post
so um yeah ... any one here have a ps3?

Yes I do add Apgp95
-----
Originally Posted by musket View Post
Well, how is the vid going?

Video is freezed, because we had maintance problem, because my time ended. I just had enough time to do it. I can continue it after 1.8.
Last edited by NinjaTitan; Jul 2, 2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump