Toribash
Isn't that riddle supposed to also have a moat around it and be a long ways from town? (From what I remember)

To continue it after you go through the hole you would sit till you're bored, take the board and place it over the moat. Walk across, yell till you're hoarse, jump on the horse and ride to town.

This could probably be continued with other words in the English language that do the same thing.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
that is absolutely retarded

Arglax, the riddle is more of a joke.
So yes, the answer isnt logical, it is, as you would put it, retarded
h
Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
if you see that the sky is blue, and i see the sky is blue, and we both agree that the sky is blue, but if hampa says it's red, then how come you and i agreed that the sky is blue, but hampa is seeing the sky as red?

He's crying tears of blood.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
If Hampa sees the sky as red it clearly is red because Hampa=truth. It is possible that we do not possess a high enough level of intelligence to realise that the sky is actually read rather than blue.

Actual answer is that Hampa is in a different place and it is sunrise or sunset there when it is midday where we are.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Play with the words, my friends.

You look at the table, then you look at the table in the mirror, and you see what you saw.
You take thw saw and you saw the table in two halves, and since two halves make a whole, you crawl out of the hole.

amiright

Yeah, you are right. I never said the answer made any sense. In fact, I said it made no sense at all. It takes some lateral thinking to get the answer.
-----
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Isn't that riddle supposed to also have a moat around it and be a long ways from town? (From what I remember)

To continue it after you go through the hole you would sit till you're bored, take the board and place it over the moat. Walk across, yell till you're hoarse, jump on the horse and ride to town.

This could probably be continued with other words in the English language that do the same thing.

There is no need to make the riddle so long. The answer is already ludicrous. That extended part would have drove people to madness.
Last edited by dannyrug; Jun 27, 2014 at 07:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A hasbeen like the rest
A man is in a prison with 10 meters of steel around him. He has NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER with the outside world via phone or internet or mail, etc etc. How does he get out?
he gets in contact with the steel and then he was connected to the electrical box and then disabled it, it released him, but sounding the alarm, the 10 meters of steel have gone up, he then used his penis as a weapon to get out of prison

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He walks away cause he isn't in contact with the prison either? He jumps over the steel? Is it like a steel hula hoop attached to him and he just walks out?
I think zen is right. The 10 metres of steel could be anywhere and there could be a hole in it.
Good morning sweet princess
Yeah. Sure it's around him but they never said it was constricting him or even how tall it was.
-----
Nothing suggested he was in contact with it either.
Last edited by Merc; Jun 29, 2014 at 01:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump