Toribash
Yeah. And thats almost proper english. It seems like the word talking was used a bit exessively but...good try.
meap rocks
I LOVE THE MOUNTAINS, I LOVE THE CLEAR BLUE SKY, I LOVE BIG BRIDGES, I LOVE WHEN GREAT WHITES FLY, I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD, AND ALL ITS SIGHTS AND SOUNDS, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, I LOVE THE OCEAN, I LOVE REAL DIRTY THINGS, I LOVE TO GO FAST, I LOVE EGYPTIAN KINGS, I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD, AND ALL ITS CRAZINESS,BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, I LOVE TORNADOES, I LOVE ARACHNIDS, I LOVE HOT MAGMA, I LOVE THE GIANT SQUID, I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD, ITS SUCH A BRILLIANT PLACE, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA, BOOM-DE-YA-DA!
Now we can talk about my fag picture all you want.

P.S.
As I was heading out the door this morning, I threw up ALL OVER OH GAWW it was incredible. So I'm home, bored again, posting it up.
[TAG].
Evaporates Earth in ten days, guaranteed.

UltimaKH1, learn how to NOT post pics in thumbnails.

Also TML how old are you.

OMG I'M STILL A VIRGIN AND WAS NEVER SLOPPY DRUNK D:
Fonzie be with you.
Sado minus two, same year in schooling though.
And... don't plan on drinking or the thing that involves the song When A Man Loves A Woman by Percy Sledge; for one, I don't like a good chunk of the females that are presented to me.
For two, my free time is too valuable a thing to be spent on something that doesn't involve you folks.
Last edited by TML; Apr 3, 2009 at 02:15 AM.
[TAG].
Evaporates Earth in ten days, guaranteed.

how bouts cars filled with guys and big moneys?
[TAG] [TAg] [TaG] [tAG] [Tag] [tAg] [taG] [tag] [7A6] [7a6] [T49] [~|~ /-\ (_;] ---The many faces of [TAG]