Ranking
At weekends I do drunken kung fu.

Or CP karate depending on the level of intoxication.

I have been thinking about starting Systema or some other martial art wich allows full force punches and kicks in practice too, locks are ofc not applied with full force.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Originally Posted by Chac View Post
btw Deejayy do you have any vids of your tkd stuff? just wondering what a 2nd dan can do. BTW the TKD thing I'm going to has a 7th dan teacher, and 2 other teachers that are 5th dan and 4th dan. The only 1st dans and 2nd dans are already in their 20s. this could be either because: it took these guys like 5 years to get to 2nd dan, or my teacher is just shoddy that lets them pass easily. Any thoughts?

Atm, no.
I kinda like my privacy as I'm still pretty young but I'll see if I can get a vid done during this week or so.

Alternatively, you can ask JePoY, if you ARE actually serious and not trying to troll me/try to disprove me getting that belt with a non-shoddy teacher (I'm not exactly 100% myself, but more like 90% sure).
Originally Posted by DaBandito View Post
At weekends I do drunken kung fu.

my master is drunken sword expert. he won gold medal in china national comp
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
Man you suck cocks. I actually genuinely believed that you were a 2nd dan, I was asking for advice, but apparently you're too busy being all defensive about people not believing you

All my TC says I am.

Fuck it. Uploading pics.

Last edited by DeeJayy741; Oct 4, 2009 at 04:22 AM.
Photoshopped.

Prove it.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
You honestly go to great lengths to try to disprove whether I am actually 2nd dan or not. You want me to spell out 'Chac' with my belt or something?

And to answer your question:

btw Deejayy do you have any vids of your tkd stuff? just wondering what a 2nd dan can do. BTW the TKD thing I'm going to has a 7th dan teacher, and 2 other teachers that are 5th dan and 4th dan. The only 1st dans and 2nd dans are already in their 20s. this could be either because: it took these guys like 5 years to get to 2nd dan, or my teacher is just shoddy that lets them pass easily. Any thoughts?

5 years is a bit quick to 2nd dan. But then again, they're in their 20s and probably skipped a belt or two here and there cause older people are generally better at doing things than younger people.
I started when I was quite young, it took me 7 years to get to 2nd dan.