Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thank you guys. Overnight it looks like you took things to heart and took action. Thank you! I was a little frustrated last night, so to clear some things up: Cyber, I really enjoy playing with you, I wasn't just trying to get on your case. Still, like May said it's got to stop. Kurisu, I appreciate everything you do for the clan, you're post proves that you are the right man for the job. I'd like to take responsibility for being your eyes and ears on the battlefield. Not to tattle, but to keep our standards from dropping. Thanks guys! I know we can make this work!
-----
Also: I propose hosting a clan event this weekend. I heard betting server can be very profitable. Maybe hold a betting server, global and 1k nudges?
Last edited by KingRa7en; Mar 26, 2013 at 07:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
To donate, send items or TC to the account "OblivionBank"

I think someone needs to play a couple more games on the account to be able to send items...
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
I will if it's needed.

I know commands to host a betting server and spend a lot of time in them, but I haven't actually hosted before. I do know it takes a bit more than a global and a few clan members to get a successful one.

I'm willing to try this weekend and see what happens, in the meantime maybe I can talk to some of the betting server frequenters to know when would be a good time etc
That would be awesome may! Thank you!
ok. today, i will donate all my tc to this clan cuz i love you. and i have nothing better to spend it on.. so 13k goes to the bank! -From your loving leader cyber
-----
clan is now up to 124,676 tc good job guys
Last edited by Cyber1337; Mar 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.
Questions In game name: Eli450 Your Skype, Steam, and/or email: Elidogg45 Your age: 17 Your current belt: Blue How long have you been playing Toribash: 4 Months Been in previous clans? Why did you leave?: none Why do you want to join Oblivion: Because i've gotten to know the clans leaders and are friends with them Any Alternate Accounts? List them: --- Any infractions and/or bans: none Favorite mod: judo How have you come to know Oblivion: Zanderhar How active are you in game: very How active are you on the Forum: Very How often do you think you would donate: When i can Any friends you have that are already in Oblivion: Yes Anything else you want to say: --- (optional) Attach some replays of what you can do, or post them to the replays section of the Toribash forum and link to them. Fun Questions You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do? Rescue the leader and get him to safety
hmm...thats a yes from me.
-----
as of now, every bit of tc i manage to get goes to the clan
-----
umm...this clan tag neeeds to be changed..in the replays it looks like [QoP
Last edited by Cyber1337; Mar 27, 2013 at 01:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.
Eli, when you get the chance you should log into the IRC channel and have a chat with one of us!