Toribash
I got bored of life. Friend showed me that sumotori, and then toribash.
Now I just lurk forums and once in a blue moon.
I had just gotten back onto the internet after a long time being poor and 18-24. Then I went to funmotion.com and found this game, plus Armadillo Run and Teenage Mutant Ninja Puppets.

I showed all my friend this game, none of them liked it. I suck at the game, so even after a year and a half I still am able to have a lot of fun playing it most of the time.

My social awkwardness carries well onto the forums, so I do things like this when asked a simple question.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Got a free demo in PC Gamer magazine way back (March 2007). Played sp for a while before eventually registering in December of 2007
ORMO | URBAN | SCIENTOLOGY | OLDA
Meh, I played one of the fuck-old versions before 2.0 once, through a friend, never registered, uninstalled it. Came back in November 2007, registered, etc.
Originally Posted by Fubuki View Post
Got a free demo in PC Gamer magazine way back (March 2007). Played sp for a while before eventually registering in December of 2007

I also played the demo in a PC gaming magazine. I don't think the review was very positive the in the issue after that though. :/
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah i just started off playing the demo in 2.6

When 3.0 came out i almost didnt play it anymore cuz i was too lazy to register.

but yeah, a friend randomly found it on the internet showed it to me, and i was hooked almost instantly after looking through the default replays.

And now, here i am
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There's a game show on MTV here in Germany called GameONE.
They featured Toribash there in a list of free games.
I downloaded it and became addicted to it.
Though my skills haven't grown much since my join date in my opinion I still enjoy playing the game.
Originally Posted by CheZe View Post
Because of A Video. ._. ''Raise of The Noob'' then CheZDa Timeshift Etc...

Velocity Shift

I agree though, videos were a massive influence on me. I mean, if I didn't see the original videos like Toribash Freakfights and the like, I would never have had the motivation to carry on and get better.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time