Toribash
hmm. I just saw that Video of BF3, LoL awsome, I think I'll pre Order it !
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Bumpetty bump!

Amnesia, scariest game ever. Here are some scary moments, first vid is with player speaking, the other the player wasn't speaking.

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it

hahaha already been there
already felt that....
everyone prolly have! but fuck all that the world is saved!
Last edited by FakeAngel; Aug 23, 2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
I just got to a freaky place in amnesia (still in the first third of the game), there was a long corridor but no one there, only doors at the sides (My hands are literarly shaking as I type this), went to the end of the corridor, there was a looked door, I tried to open it but failed, looked behind, and there it was, a monster just about a foot away from me. In this game you're defenseless so worst thing is to be seen, if you are seen run, if you spot a monster, hide. The monster was looking at me, freaked out I paused the game and waited preparing myself to run when I resume the game.

Then I unpaused it, and turned right and started running, and the monster started chasing me (when both of us walk, I am faster then him, when both of us run, he is faster then me) but as I started running, I looked back, the monster evaporated, turns out, the character that I'm playing with had a hallucination.

I soooooo recommend this game for the horror fans.
Last edited by EJM; Aug 23, 2011 at 02:25 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It's called amnesia : the dark descent.

It's for pc and pc only.

What do you mean heavy?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.