Toribash
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I was Updateing and it said a error accured, so i punched my computer, now what?

Your computer was not manufactured to prevent Either herps or derps. so its your fault.
I am evil.
Originally Posted by drone36 View Post
Your computer was not manufactured to prevent Either herps or derps. so its your fault.

But the box said herp derp compadible!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
But the box said herp derp compadible!

your computer can handle it. . . you, yourself cant.

herp derps are compatible, but Herp-proof v10.36 is not.
I am evil.
today i feared for my life... the car just started to spin...i couldn't control it and she just came closer and closer towards me
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
Originally Posted by Vandetta View Post
today i feared for my life... the car just started to spin...i couldn't control it and she just came closer and closer towards me

You were making donuts on the pavement and was veering closer to the sidewalk towards a person?
I am evil.
XD , I'm not sure he was going for that, but either way, a life was risked.

And since this thread is clan discussion. I figured I would notify all members of the following:

..I am making a server 24 hours from the same time as i posted this, It will be described as "VorteX public room" after someone from the council or a higher ranked member with the permission to have operator powers arrives the actual "/jo" name of the server will be VorteX.
..All VorteX members that see this: I want you guys to join and play. And maybe even get a new member of our clan's choice. I feel like we are a little inactive when it comes to ingame players...
..So this will be fun if enough members come, so Please join my server tomorrow at this time.
Last edited by Ball; Apr 16, 2011 at 03:12 AM.
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Ball:you should jion gmtourney, cause the prize will be noqi void lax+others :P
----------------
Aw I had to go couldn't play
Last edited by rickyz; Apr 16, 2011 at 01:23 PM.
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
WHY CANT ESPN BROADCAST THE PENGUINS GAME!? WHY!?

Woohooo! Penguins won! take that lightning hahaha. forgive me
Last edited by Vandetta; Apr 21, 2011 at 04:58 AM.
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?