Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by PrinceD2 View Post
Pshaw. Those replays were obviously instagib. Or, maybe I just suck. Yeah, that's it. But, it's okay because you can't climb like me.

Nope. instagib is too easy lol. It's completely classic.tbm with default or -30.00 gravity. As for climbing, I'm actually quite good at maing freerunning replays.
Evilock when will you finish our clan video? I want it to come out before mw3.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
Evilock when will you finish our clan video? I want it to come out before mw3.

I can't do it.
I'm not motivated enough to do videos longer than 50 seconds now.

Sorry guys :l
Get motivated bitch! Sorry for the language I just reallly wanna have our own little vid to put on the front page or something. WOULD BE MOST EPIC!
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Yes. If you don't do it, it would be the end of europe forever. Why you may ask? Because.
But, if you're only motivated to do 50 seconds, do 50 seconds of our video at a time maybe?
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
Yes. If you don't do it, it would be the end of europe forever. Why you may ask? Because.
But, if you're only motivated to do 50 seconds, do 50 seconds of our video at a time maybe?

If I do that, I'll get bored of the video and quit it eventually.
That's why I only do anything less than 50 seconds now.
Any longer, it'll look terrible towards the end.
Yall are at mercy to my awesomeness in the death olympic!

Still pretty awesome.

Finally completed both versions you be the judge wich one was best?
Attached Files
Ball of death.rpl (102.1 KB, 7 views)
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Well, neither were the best.
/pwned

No, but seriously, I liked the "Class E" one better.
Be good or be good at it.