Toribash
It's all about him.

Spoilers ahead.

The game opens with you and Lucy breaking out of Abstergo. You escape and find more assassins, who have built a second Animus. The whole game is you simply learning how to be an assassin through Ezio's memories.

Shit be rockin', yo.
Last edited by Pirate_old; Oct 27, 2009 at 08:35 PM.
infamous
Spoilers ahead.

The game opens with you and Lucy breaking out of Abstergo. You escape and find more assassins, who have built a second Animus. The whole game is you simply learning how to be an assassin through Ezio's memories.

Shit be rockin', yo.
[/QUOTE]

My post may also have spoilers:
Sounds interesting, I thought that last of the assassins died on the attack on Abstergo tho', but well, assassins are masters of hiding anyway. I think I can already see what happens in Assassin's Creed 3.
Last edited by Pirate_old; Oct 27, 2009 at 12:53 AM. Reason: lol :P
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post

I think I can already see what happens in Assassin's Creed 3.

id like to point out that if they make a 3 witch i hope they do so the story continues after
school is dumb,life stinks,i havent ever understood girls,and if you read this your an asshole
Originally Posted by hardsteel View Post
id like to point out that if they make a 3 witch i hope they do so the story continues after

If my memory servers me right someone in the developer team or something called the first one the first part of the trilogy. Not 100% sure tho'. More like 70%.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Daggardry View Post
Erm, can someone answer my question if you know it? Maple and Drak seem to know alot about it

I honestly wouldn't know, but it seems that yes, you do actually play with Desmond.
ASSASSIN'S CREED 2 INTERVIEWS

Last edited by Drakhir; Oct 28, 2009 at 11:24 PM.