Toribash
A pirate aims at your head. Before he pulls the trigger, he himself is hot in the head by one of your guards. You quickly go across the ship. Once you make it on board, a pirate is running at you with two cutlasses at hand.
It's. . . been too long.
I impale his right hand with my spiked buckler, then while he is coiling, I shoot him through the head with the gun axe and kick him off the side of the ship. I quickly run to the captain's cabin of the pirate ship and meet the pirate captain. I pray for divine strength to beat him
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
As you enter the cabin, you see no one is there. You go outside of the quarters and see your men firing at the ship cannons. They too are blown apart too.

[Int]Your decision is to go into the lower floors and face the cannon alone, or try to order your men on board.
It's. . . been too long.
I find that we are vastly outnumbered. I lock myself in the captain's quarters, and place the bags of gunpowder and shot and attach it to the twine and start unravelling it. I break a window and throw the other grappling hook at the deck of my ship.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Once you do so, you hear another cannon fire. This time, it hits below deck. You see your own men loading the cannons.
It's. . . been too long.
I realize that the ship is almost destroyed. I quickly check to see that the cabin door is still locked and swing accross on the grapple chain after lighting the ball of twine with a lit candle in the cabin. The pirate ship explodes, and a chain reaction is going off in the gun decks, killing the enemy crew
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

As the ship explodes, debris flies onto your ship. A cannon that flew in the air goes through the deck, but does not penetrate through the ground. You make it on board and ask one of your crew members the damage done to the ship. "Other then a large hole in our port side, a few fires near the magazine, and dead bodies on here, we are good."
It's. . . been too long.
We salvage wood from the fallen sail to patch up the holes, but open the other sails at full length. I order the crew take some dirt from the ballast on the lowest decks of the ship to throw on the fires and put them out. We bring the dead bodies to the deck, as I say prayers over the bodies and toss them overboard.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Warrior Name: Facade

Initial stats
Strength 10
Dexterity 13
Intelligence 15
Charisma 10
Perception 12

Weaponry & armor: Four daggers, two held in the hand and two for throwing. All in holsters on his legs and arms. Armor; Lightweight rough leather hide, and a hood to conceal his face.

Mount? No

Starting city: Athens

Character Nationality: Greek

First Move: I congregate with a large band of rebels and rogues.
what am i doing here