Ranking
Original Post
Toribash T-Shirt Design Competition!
Do you think you are a true artist? Do you think you can serve the Toribash Community with your great experience in Graphic Designing? Well here is your chance!

Hampa and myself came up with a great idea to revive T-Shirts for Toribash! But in order to have good shirts, we need creative and talented designers to submit their artwork that can be Toribash related.

[8: 35:48 PM] hampa: I don't think it needs to be 100% toribash
[8: 35:54 PM] Shah: Yeh
[8: 36:00 PM] hampa: just enough tb so that someone who sees the t-shirt get it.

So come up with your own idea for a chance to win epic prizes such as the just released Joints Textures!

This will be up until we get enough enteries, out of the enteries we will pick 10 or more!

Good luck!
Last edited by Devil; Sep 29, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
4rd project... back t shirt logo
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Oct 14, 2012 at 05:12 PM. Reason: changed imagehosting/ please someone help me with spoilers...
hey i know that you guys said t-shirts but would you sell polo shirts aswell? Liek solid colors such as white,black,navy blue,and grey with a small nabi studious logo or toribash logo. I know many schools have to where SMOD so kids would be able to where those to school. People that work in offices that where polos would buy those aswell
-----
o and i like all of dads except the 1st 1 those should be winners and kristi's
Last edited by kball; Sep 30, 2012 at 12:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Here is my entries, I really want those textured joins.

More entries coming :/
Attached Images
ENTRY 1.jpg (16.2 KB, 373 views)
Entry 2.jpg (18.8 KB, 373 views)
Last edited by Mage; Sep 30, 2012 at 04:09 AM.
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by N8T View Post
Feel free to add, take off, whatevers.

My concept idea: simple layout, straight to the point (which is Toribash). And gives the question for those unaware of Toribash, to go look it up.

+Simple=less graphics=cheap mass production w/different color t-shirts, collar shirts, etc.

i like this shirt
-----
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
Here are some quick ideas i came up with;

T Shirts

I have more ideas, but i won't have time to do them for a bit.

i like the words "DECAP ME"
Last edited by tauge; Sep 30, 2012 at 04:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Changes can be made.
Its only a concept, but its mine.
I can add the website and name if you ask.

Click

Tell me if you like it.
Last edited by phydadawg; Sep 30, 2012 at 06:12 AM.
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.