Toribash
Anybody got a magikarp?

Hey Shuckle you got a Shiny Magikarp/Gyarados or even a regular one you dont need? :|
Also here are the pokemanz i has in case anyone wants one:

(I dont wanna give the top 5 out :P)
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
worlds: Indeed I do. But mind waiting in til tomorrow or something? Don't have a computer I can get on, and my school computers are gay and can not access it. But I will give you a shiny one. Any particular level?
-----
Oh, and it would be free. Don't really need MORE pokemon.. Have too many as it is
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 2, 2011 at 06:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ekans i need that
also i can give you a magikarp.. ill get it to learn tackle for you
ok so magikarp lvl 15 for ekans?
Or you know I can give you both what you want for free :/ its no big deal really I'm trying to get rid of most of them
just started , i got squirtle and oh yay im in the first route
i wanna be the very best etc.

EDIT : im in the pweder gim or whatever , i got stuck there and i saw shuckle's shiny abra code and i was like " I LOV YOU SHUKLE THIS POKEMON IS DEFINITELY GOIN TO GET ME PASS THIS LEVEL" and then I saw that the level 1 abra only teleports
:|
Last edited by Kat; Jun 2, 2011 at 11:19 PM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
worlds: Indeed I do. But mind waiting in til tomorrow or something? Don't have a computer I can get on, and my school computers are gay and can not access it. But I will give you a shiny one. Any particular level?
-----
Oh, and it would be free. Don't really need MORE pokemon.. Have too many as it is

Thats fine just send me a PM with the trade code when you can
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
just started , i got squirtle and oh yay im in the first route
i wanna be the very best etc.

EDIT : im in the pweder gim or whatever , i got stuck there and i saw shuckle's shiny abra code and i was like " I LOV YOU SHUKLE THIS POKEMON IS DEFINITELY GOIN TO GET ME PASS THIS LEVEL" and then I saw that the level 1 abra only teleports
:|

I actually got a lol out of this. All the codes i'd post on here are the ones the game gives out, also there all level 1 its bullshit yes haha

Worlds: will do, expect it tomorrow like around 5-6pm, -5gmt
-----
Edit: 2worlds, sending the codes now. Back and on the computer! Enjoy.
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 3, 2011 at 10:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New game update, there only has been a new Challenge to be complete, its Mt. Moon, you need to stop pokemon from the candies yadada, BUT you start with no pokemon, there are 20 waves. On the side, shiny geodude go down, but the catch it, they only know explosion so you need to always be on guard and catch them and place them out, later down the line you get Golem, but its not shiiny, you need to weaken it using geodudes explosion, after that shiny charmanders come. BUT golem would kill it using magnitude(only move he has as well) the charmanders only know scratch. Good luck beating it, although I just beat it had 2 rare candies left.

No new level cap/pokemon D: