Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

so am i in or out? just wondering
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][-projectv] linkhunter damphir irmantasx cozzakilll clipsall xthemistx masterexploder aero lololerz kameron DONKEY KONG!

They In My Sig Only Because They Are Special. :)
Application
Sup.

Hello, Team Aikido. This is my application, so here it goes:

I'm Shigechio, as you can see. I am a jolly person and I have a very good sense of humour. I head Team Aikido was back and I instantly wanted to join. I like Aikido as it is such a addicting mod and I it's the mod I play most of the time whilst ingame. I prefer aikido over bigdojo because bigdojo is just a bigger version of Aikido, which in my opinion takes the fun out of it. I am decent at aikido, not a ''noob'' and not exactly ''pro''. Mod rank in aikido is abot 5k but I don't think that mod rank really affects your skill as it varies about 10 times a day. Aikido is a very skilful mod, both in Toribash and in real life. And when I heard of TA, I thought this was the org for me so I thought of applying. Please forgive any grammer and spelling mistakes. Here are the replays. More coming soon.

Cheers.

~ Shigechio
Attached Files
#TA#1.rpl (49.2 KB, 6 views)
##.rpl (68.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Vordred; Jun 4, 2012 at 11:58 PM.

I'd like to see some replays or play in-game before I decide.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Wait, you're making loled join the school?
>_>
I thought he was pretty good whenever I've played against him.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.