Toribash
well does the only second dan rule still apply? or has that ship sailed... other wise, (since im a legit rank too) i would say.....no
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
no, just because you're a higher rank?....that's unfair. Just because you're a higher rank doesn't mean that you're better than anyone here, hell if you combine my skills on my alt acc with the ones you'll see on this one i would be a black belt. go ahead ask someone who DrDope or HMC3 is. Most likely you'll get an answer and that answer will most likely be "Thats the guy that handed me my ass in judo". You know i've always hated that about people on tb theyve always judged me for age or belt rank. Now, understand that im not mad because you said no, Im mad because of the reason.
"True friends stab you in the front" -Oscar Wilde
thats not the reason... A) the video either it sucked or i just didnt see you, but i didnt say you were bad i just declined ive declined before your not the first one.
B) that attitude with me kinda pissed me off, guess how old i am currently... 11, yet i dont have that bad attitude... i will look the video over again and see if im satisfied
-----
ok i just looked it over i will say good news then bad news.
Good news: i like the move you did although a bit repetitive it was ok.
Bad news: your a bit on the cocky side and seems to be a bad winner. thats one reason i dont necessarily want you in the clan. dont take it the bad way, and dont shit a chicken at me for saying no i just have a different opinion the fletino
Last edited by emg; Jun 19, 2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys, a guy named Kennyray wants to join our clan i think he is a really good fighter ill get him to make an app for it so iff he makes an app i say yes

Active in forums (0-10):8

Active in-game (0-10):10

Belt:1st Dan[1780]

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.):Art|Tricking|Sparring

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?: The Name Fits My Personality 100% & It's Full Of Creative Members

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?: I Heard About [iCoF], From [iCoF]JamesLinay

Why should we accept you?: Because I'm Not A Noob & Kan Bring Alot To The Table If Given The Opportunity To Shine. Also, Im A Good Sparring Partner
& Can Be A Good Benefit To The Clan

Tell us about you:Im A Very Creative & Funny Person. I've Been Playing TB Since 2008. I Graduate From High School Next Year, I'm Goin To College To Become A Game Designer & A Music Producer
Last edited by Kennyray; Jun 22, 2012 at 02:23 AM.
-[+]-. . : :-|K e n n y r a y|-: : . .-[+]-
Originally Posted by HMC3 View Post
no, just because you're a higher rank?....that's unfair. Just because you're a higher rank doesn't mean that you're better than anyone here, hell if you combine my skills on my alt acc with the ones you'll see on this one i would be a black belt. go ahead ask someone who DrDope or HMC3 is. Most likely you'll get an answer and that answer will most likely be "Thats the guy that handed me my ass in judo". You know i've always hated that about people on tb theyve always judged me for age or belt rank. Now, understand that im not mad because you said no, Im mad because of the reason.

So Basicaly... If I'm higher rank and Say yes then this would be Unfair to the others that I declined, If I say NO i'm unfair to you and Fair to the others cause I said them the same ? Your Logic is a bit lame. BASICALY I'm the Lowest belt right now in iCoF and a Unibash helper. AND ONE TIP... Telling things like
Thats the guy that handed me my ass in judo"

wont help you. We arent cocky in Mouth, we show our skill in real fights and if needed we beat the crap out of our opponents. The name Inner Calm Outter Fury's meaning. I change my Vote to a NO
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
I'm in game now
-----
D: you guys offline again...
Last edited by Panda; Jun 21, 2012 at 04:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im like the only one who is online try to find me
Name: ThreeeeD

Active in forums (0-10): 8

Active in-game (0-10): 8

Belt: orange? new account sorry i was brown

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.): great at decap and not falling on my ass

Why do you think iCoF is right for you?: first clan i heard about

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?: friend told me about it

Why should we accept you?: again decap master and hardly ever fails at landing on his feet. your choise
Originally Posted by Fletinio View Post
So Basicaly... If I'm higher rank and Say yes then this would be Unfair to the others that I declined, If I say NO i'm unfair to you and Fair to the others cause I said them the same ? Your Logic is a bit lame. BASICALY I'm the Lowest belt right now in iCoF and a Unibash helper. AND ONE TIP... Telling things like wont help you. We arent cocky in Mouth, we show our skill in real fights and if needed we beat the crap out of our opponents. The name Inner Calm Outter Fury's meaning. I change my Vote to a NO

Fuck this clan im out, I say one wrong sentence and im fucked and what? this clan has a purpose? Damn where was I? I said a sentence.....BOOM I got a no.And about your comment up there......your an idiot I dont even want to explain, how old are you? 5? Whatever all of you are foolish and idiotic. im not coming back to this thread so dont talk shit during my abscence. Bye
"True friends stab you in the front" -Oscar Wilde