Toribash
Originally Posted by TopHats View Post
Yeah, what is YOUR skype, Ellie? That's something I don't know, and same goes for thejesut.

I go by Proctra everywhere other then here because I'm to toripoor to change my name.
Show some Love.
Lol ok.
-----
Request sent to the skype person with two ponies.
Last edited by TopHats; Feb 8, 2014 at 08:51 AM.
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
Originally Posted by doodledoo View Post
YOU GOTTA FIX DAT

Please try to refrain from posting random stuff like that. It doesn't look good when we're evaluated by the Council whenever they happen to look.
Originally Posted by DJTurn3r View Post
Twilight nothing can be sent to the bank until it has played 20 game/ has 20 qi.

I know. I'll do that once I install the game... you can always send it to me and I'll write it down on the first post and then transfer it when I play the games...
Originally Posted by thejesut View Post
I go by Proctra everywhere other then here because I'm to toripoor to change my name.

Lol, get a name change. It's only 100k.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Please try to refrain from posting random stuff like that. It doesn't look good when we're evaluated by the Council whenever they happen to look.

I know. I'll do that once I install the game... you can always send it to me and I'll write it down on the first post and then transfer it when I play the games...

Lol, get a name change. It's only 100k.

"Only 100k". Um, that's not super easy to get. Anyways, Twilight, what is your skype?
-----
I just checked your TC, Twilight, and you have 154. (@_@)
Last edited by TopHats; Feb 8, 2014 at 07:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
My Skype... hmmm... someone didn't read the first post did they?

Also, I may have 154 tc but I spent 400k on 2 name changes for this account and one on my alt. It's 400k for me to change this name again and 200k for the next one on my alt.

I've also spent 180k on 2 usertitles and 80k for my avatar. Of course VIP and Prime were $24 a year also.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Damn, I just got put down. Also, I think this is going to be my new primary account. So if you could invite this one and kick Tophats, that's cool. Or just keep TH and not invite this one. Up to you, but TH has been glitching and I'm tired of trying to find solutions.
That's a load of tc Twilight. Question though hoch of that dis yiu buy? :P

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
[AC] Assassin