Toribash
first replay was good...second was fuckin twitchy it hurt my eyes..last one i agree was awkward. but the first one was very good. any moar?
I am very glad that you liked replays, but if I am not approach on a clan level I shall improve my skills ^ ^

P.S.
Third replay was awkward becouse how I moved to uke?

P.P.S.
Another replays (Sorry maybe I am posting many rep. for joining thread?)
Attached Files
kunu_farewell torso!.rpl (211.2 KB, 19 views)
ive seen this guy around.
tends to go into my servers
Hes good in Mp, and he's fantastic in Sp.
He's also quite active.

I think he would be good in [T]
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Excuse me good sir I would like to join the forces of [T]

Here are a few replays.
Attached Files
Splinter_Mad improvement.rpl (205.1 KB, 19 views)
Splinter_surprise assassin.rpl (122.3 KB, 16 views)
Splinter_headbutts and stuff.rpl (213.1 KB, 14 views)
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Hello [T], i have just left my clan due to it dying, and there was only a few people left.

I'm going to freestyle my application, so i'll just spew it out as it comes to me. I have played toribash for quite a while, i since gave up on multiplayer due to my computer sucking ass so hard. I still play singleplayer because it's a bit faster than multi, and i enjoy just making decaps and splits. I'm a 5th Dan black belt, i have been for a while. The past clans i have been in are [Dark], [Nano], [Scream], and my most recent, [1336.9]. I thought 1336.9 was the last clan i was going to be in but it went downhill. I'm very active on the forum, and I can be mature when need be. I want to join this clan because it seems very mature, and has some really good replay makers that i would love to learn some things from. Your replay thread is thriving, which brought my attention here. I'm willing to give this clan my all, and i wont be slack or inactive. I'll post a couple of replays for you all to see. If there is anything you want to ask me, please feel free to ask, because i'm very willing to answer.

Thanks.
Attached Files
M-Nograb Jump Spin Cap.rpl (93.6 KB, 13 views)
M-Spinning Kick Split .rpl (65.5 KB, 16 views)
M-Decap Then Dainty Steps.rpl (103.9 KB, 9 views)
M-Distance Cap V2.rpl (112.6 KB, 10 views)