Toribash
Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
I was bored (and obsessive), so I categorized them:

You remained quiet (or acted decent yourself) and let the other person be the fool: 4

Others being rude (includes fights), you shrug off or apologize for being rude back (or just don't react): 3

"They smelled, looked, acted different... so I hate them": 6

"Someone did bad at something, looked different, or acted different... so I was rude to them. HAHAHAHAHA": 6

"Someone acted rude to me so I acted rude back and better, that showed them!" (includes fights): 6

----------------

18 out of 25 that's a heavy majority. As you stated yourself, only a "fair few" acted decent. The worst thing is, that this being the internet, everyone can tailor the stories how they wish (or pick whatever story they have at their disposal). The 18 believed that their chosen stories were good picks as an idiot showcase... failing to realize they make themselves look worse.

You also have to look at the age groups that are doing it. Most of the examples are constrained to the school environment. Emotions are unstable, and throwing a bunch of different people together for a couple years is bound to result in conflict eventually.

Also, you're giving the people who said violent examples a major guilt trip by imposing your own moral standards upon them, then shitting on them. That itself can be classified as the very principles you're bitching about in the first place. Namely this one:

Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
"Someone did bad at something, looked different, or acted different... so I was rude to them. HAHAHAHAHA": 6

nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
yeah lancer but its not like that. Do you expect people in school to sit there while people annoy or make fun of them or push them. if someone annoys you then asks you for a fight in school and you say no and walk away you will be getting the treatment all the time because people think you will be scared and take it. like my story which i got flamed for, was because i didnt want to start a fight so i just pushed them away. if i stood there while they annoyed me or pushed me i would get hit and made fun of all the time
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
You also have to look at the age groups that are doing it. Most of the examples are constrained to the school environment. Emotions are unstable, and throwing a bunch of different people together for a couple years is bound to result in conflict eventually.

Also, you're giving the people who said violent examples a major guilt trip by imposing your own moral standards upon them, then shitting on them. That itself can be classified as the very principles you're bitching about in the first place. Namely this one:

The quoted grouped the ones where people knocked someones books out of their hands or punched them or told them they sucked because they thought they acted "stupid" or preformed badly at something.

Perhaps I am imposing my own moral standards, but again, any "I feel this person is stupid because A" would be imposing your believed standards of what would be a smart or stupid person.

Lastly I never declared myself as above the said standards, technically I feel everyone is stupid and horrible including myself. I simply wish that more people would walk away from someone "stupid" vs punching them and laughing about it. I find it a tad depressing that people feel otherwise, at any age; mostly because I've been on the other end of it (leading me to becoming reclusive).

Apologizes for any offense.
Last edited by lancer_c; Sep 20, 2009 at 08:23 PM.
Usually I don't try to fight people.

The only 'fights' I've been in would be with my brother, and nobody really wins those.

Other fights are technically arguments, those I probably have a 50/50 or 60/40 win/lose percentage in.

I overall dislike people.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
You sound like a huge douchebag.

Of anything you could have said in a reply to that. That was by far the best. Gj War

Anyway, I usually don't try and fight. I take my anger out by laughing defensive line in football. Helps alot. I have had my share of douchebaggery though. Had people try and rob me in the hallways at school.
Last edited by ravenger; Sep 20, 2009 at 07:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
There's one kid in my school named William, who's a generally annoying faggot with a high pitched voice who runs around trying to follow people and make jokes. Let me clarify how much he gets on people's nerves; the fourth week of school for this year just wrapped up today, and he's been beaten up by students four times. Even my math teacher told him it was pretty much his fault all this goes down when a kid punched Will in the face in the middle of class (referred puncher didn't get into any kind of trouble at all) He's like a troll, an extremely gay one who seems to enjoy the pain. And the students at the school are obliged to give out some of said pain.

Anyhoo, earlier today I got together with a friend and we hurled him off the school bleachers during gym. Fun stuff, because he's like 5'6" and weighs maybe 120 (scrawny little rat), and my friend and I are both over 6' and are STEROIDUSERSFUDGEYES. By steroid users, I of course mean we're able to actually work out without stunting our growth and therefore have ADEQUATELYVISIBLEMUSCLES.

A couple people walking the track saw him flying and stopped to cheer and piss on him. (Mentally, of course) Later that same day, as we get ready to run a half mile and everyone's stretching, he leans down to stretch and two people teabag him in the face nigh instantaneously, the second hitting him hard enough to knock him over, much to the hilarity of the surrounding students who at this age of course find anything associated with dicks funny. (and no, I sadly wasn't one of the 'teabaggers'. I feel if I ran into a guy that weak that I might snap his neck with my crotch, and I don't want to be sued for manslaughter :|)

Wow your a fucking asshole, and that pisses me the fuck off seriously. wtf is wrong with you.
User sucks for editing out a mod-edit. (Insulting other members)

~ Gal
Last edited by tertywerty; Sep 20, 2009 at 09:06 PM. Reason: ASDASASDASDASD
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Wow your a fucking asshole, and that pisses me the fuck off seriously. wtf is wrong with you... I wish I could be talla nd musclebound, but jsut becuase I was doesnt mean that id pick on all the smaller kids, right now im fucking 5,11" and 16lbs and everyone else is over 6 feet, how do you think I feel? :|

Only 16 pounds?

I hate people that think they are entitled to something. Like old people in american politics wanting to keep their own socialized medicine but not let anyone else have any.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I've never been in a major "real" fight.

On the other side, I got injuries on my left shoulder, my lower back and my left foot at the moment, thanks to a sparring session (Karate). :|
Me and my boyfriend were walking through town and this homeless fella who happens to be a friend of ours meets up with us, his name's Cletus (Well that's his nickname at least, I think his real name's Scott.. Never really got to know him well enough).. He comes up to us.

Cletus: HEY HEY HEY GUYS LOOK I'M IN THE PAPER FRONT PAGE!

So we grab the paper out of his hands and take a read.. Turns out he made front page because they found him sleeping under a bridge when he's only 19 or some crap. ANYWHO..

Me: Oh well done, is this really something to be proud of though?
Cletus: Yeah of course! I've been getting all these job offers and places to stay and all this money ever since! People and church organizations are just sending me shit all the time!
Boyfriend: So, why do your clothes look like you've just been joyrolling down a mudslope still?
Cletus: I spent the money on heaps of weed man do you want to come have a session?
Boyfriend: Where.. You must be staying somewhere now that you've got a job yeah?
Cletus: Nah I turned down the jobs I get heaps of free money anyway, aslong as I'm homeless.

At this point he got really angry and I was just in pure shock. We walked off saying some bullcrap excuse. That is why I hate people, that right there.

Also,
Wow your a fucking asshole, and that pisses me the fuck off seriously. wtf is wrong with you.
User was Rewarded for this awesome post of epicness. (Insulting other members)

~ Gal

Win! Winwinwiwniwnwinwin!
Last edited by Zapachu; Sep 21, 2009 at 12:35 PM.
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~