Toribash

:o

I don't know if I'm the only one getting teams like this. BUT I'M GETTING TIRED OF IT.

And also, yeah I'm playing Lee Sin now that he is free and damn he is awesome, I just love how much engange and escape skills he has. And I build him adc instead of fighter, it has ended up beeing pretty good actually. Like I can win 3 matches out of 5 carrying with him. I don't know if there is any other strong build on him but I could 1v1 a mundo at late game, he had shit tons of health and I had shit tons of lifesteal and damage.

Gratz on level 30 joshy! \:D/
Lmao gratz on 30 joshy.

Aoc, are you playing Ranked, Normal Blind, or Normal Draft?
It sucks you get that bad of a team. You might be in normal elo hell. Along with your ranked elo, you have a normal elo too, which you aren't told what it is. It works the same way. To get out of it, play with a friend who had higher normal elo, and do good in those matches.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Oh I see. Then I am in the elo hell of normals? LOL I suck :< . My ranked elo is +1100 ftws.
Yeah I started with 1200 and something, then went to 1312, then went to 1000 and something and now I'm 1100 and something.

And something.
By this time I suppose you have already bought a champ, but anywhores, get as much champs as you can for 6.3k instead of one champ? :DD
I do that a lot, and used up all the 450's, a lot of the 1350's and the interesting 3150's.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider