Toribash
I remember when the PS3 first came out, it was like $300 XD I'm expecting at least double for the Orbis's debut. Whatever, I'm an Xbox guy anyway :P
I play video games for my entertainment and sometimes records them for your entertainment as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPivotmaster99
When the PS3 came out it was 600 (euros, not sure about dollars)
Also you're the game guy, you should be posting here often :u
ONLY 300 US$? Dude, I'm not kidding, when PS3 came out in Brazil, it's price was R$ 1999.00. Today( 01/14/13) it looks something like US$ 983.23. Is this expensive for you?

Anyway, 80% of chance that Orbis will be presented on february and released on 2014. 20% of chance that Orbis will be presented AND released on february. Start betting dudes :P
-----
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
When the PS3 came out it was 600 (euros, not sure about dollars)
Also you're the game guy, you should be posting here often :u

Who should be posting often? Me?
-----
Gamer Quiz

Hello my friends! Today I'll start making questions for you! And if you give me the right answer, I will give you 150 TC! The questions are pretty simple, but if you fail, you cannot answer anymore until I post another question. If you answer these 2 questions, you will get 50 TC of bonus! And if you get 5 in a row, you take ALL MY TC!!!

So what are we waiting for, let's start with 2 questions!

1- What's the first platform game that featured the jumping action?

Solved

2- There's a game which its storage media has an artificial smell. What's the name of this game and what does it smells like?

Last edited by torikill10; Jan 15, 2013 at 04:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
R$ 1999.00

holy shit, are you serious?

Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
Who should be posting often? Me?

I was talking to pivot, since he has a Youtube channel about gaming and stuff
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
holy shit, are you serious?

I was talking to pivot, since he has a Youtube channel about gaming and stuff

Wikipedia said this.
-----
Also, Playstation 4 is confirmed for May or June.
Last edited by torikill10; Jan 15, 2013 at 02:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
To torikill: 1st question is Donkey kong (If you don't count Space Panic)
I don't quite get the second one, what do you mean by it?
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Originally Posted by Simondigi2 View Post
To torikill: 1st question is Donkey kong (If you don't count Space Panic)
I don't quite get the second one, what do you mean by it?

You are right, Donkey Kong is the first Platform game that features the jump action. I'm not sure, but Space Panic didn't feature the jump.

150 TC for you!

Also, I'm sorry, but I don't speak english fluently. I mean, I can do texts, I can speak with you(as you can see), but there are some structures in english which I don't know or I'm not able to use them fluently. I'm still learning, and I read somewhere here in DP rules that if you can speak english but you are still learning, there is no problem. You can learn with time. That's the truth. Kick me if you want.

Now, about the question, There is a game that its original copy had a smell. An artificial smell. And I wanna know what game is and what smell is.
Last edited by torikill10; Jan 15, 2013 at 04:11 PM.
I still don't know what you mean... This, maybe? http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/sme...gameskunk.html
OR THIS? (probs not) http://www.vintagecomputing.com/index.php/archives/73

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEEEAAANNN!!! GT2! Scratch n sniff coating ^^
Last edited by Simondigi2; Jan 15, 2013 at 05:18 PM.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
If GT2 stands for Gran Turismo 2, then it's a no.

When I said that the storage media smells like something it LITERALLY smells like something.
-----
I'll give you a tip. It's a franchise that put a year in front of the franchise's name. For example, Formula 1 2012.
-----
I hope you can understand now. I'll give you an exception. As the question isn't very clear, you have one more chance.
Last edited by torikill10; Jan 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump