Toribash
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
You can't really blame your loss on a blitzcrank, like purangel was saying. He may have been feeding, but blitzcrank is a support class, and probably wasn't worth much gold after a while. Also, yes, there are times when you will lose based on your teammates feeding, but I tend to blame myself more often than anyone else. That's the way I think, at least.

It's not the whole feeding thing, its the fact you don't have the 5th member because he is dead. Especially someone like blitz, He's the one that can start or change a fight and if you don't have him and his death timer is 60 seconds, the enemy team can just do whatever they want without fear.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
I just had a really weird glitch in a game that I just finished now. I was level 15 I think, but then I briefly lost connection and was level 1 again, and I could not use any of my abilities or select any to level up. Shit was whack yo.

Can someone please tell me what the smeg has happened?

The same thing actually happened to me once, but the level got straight back to what it was after a couple of minutes, sure it didn't in your case?

Anyway, what the hell are you doing playing with that engrace guy, he's horrible! Love you too chuck

And I added you by the way, Eisme is the summoner name.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Did anyone else watch the Best Riven NA tourney?

Pretty interesting seeing some top players getting taken down, especially by the less popular ones.

Also, riven was a really good champ for this, low cds, high mobility, building diversity, etc.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Did anyone else watch the Best Riven NA tourney?

Pretty interesting seeing some top players getting taken down, especially by the less popular ones.

Also, riven was a really good champ for this, low cds, high mobility, building diversity, etc.

IMAQTPIE GOD 420 DONG SQUAD

All dat bowflexin' finally paying off.
Last edited by Hippybob; May 5, 2013 at 10:19 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Stop the fucking drama. Any more drama posts will be infracted, no matter which side they come from. If you can't argue without insulting someone, don't post at all.
Don't know if any of you are watching the LCS Qualifier tournament that is currently going on. Here you go, it's hilarious. Any time a fight breaks out, one of the players from SNS screams like his foot has been run over by a van.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
The same thing actually happened to me once, but the level got straight back to what it was after a couple of minutes, sure it didn't in your case?

Anyway, what the hell are you doing playing with that engrace guy, he's horrible! Love you too chuck

And I added you by the way, Eisme is the summoner name.

It never fixed, we got our asses handed to us that game so the game only lasted for another 3 or so minutes after the glitch happened. We'll play some games soon, I'm currently watching the Summer Promotion, rooting for the most brilliantly named team in the world to take it all. Go Samurai in Jeans!

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
IMAQTPIE GOD 420 DONG SQUAD

All dat bowflexin' finally paying off.

That grin.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Don't know if any of you are watching the LCS Qualifier tournament that is currently going on. Here you go, it's hilarious. Any time a fight breaks out, one of the players from SNS screams like his foot has been run over by a van.

It never fixed, we got our asses handed to us that game so the game only lasted for another 3 or so minutes after the glitch happened. We'll play some games soon, I'm currently watching the Summer Promotion, rooting for the most brilliantly named team in the world to take it all. Go Samurai in Jeans!

That grin.

Why did hotshot stop attacking that one moment? O.o
And yeah lol that grin xD

And so guys, I've been saying some Ap Tryndameres. What's up with that? I know it's very op but why not Ad than Ap?
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
And so guys, I've been saying some Ap Tryndameres. What's up with that? I know it's very op but why not Ad than Ap?

Cause AD isn't all that good. Trynd is basically like Yi when both are AD, both are hard countered by any team with half a brain.

AP Trynd, on the other hand, has good ratios and damage with pseudo-tankiness, like AP Yi, in addition to built in AD steroids anyways, which allow you to still put out damage even when spells are down. The only difference is AP Trynd has better damage output over time than AP Yi, while AP Yi has the burst and heavy clean-up potential.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Trundle is my new favorite champion

Also, I found dead killer whale

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.