Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by jessebean View Post
WTF i wish i had lucid dreams most of the time when i sleep i just see all black. but last night i had a dream that like i was in this war but it was with a witch from lft 4 dead and she was on my side and we fought another witch, and this thing that looked human but it was like an ostrich had to throw the other witcch off while i stabbed the other witch in the heart

Do not post like this in debate. Read the rules, read other threads for do's and don'ts. This is a prime example of a post that does not belong in debate, we're not interested in your dreams. ~Dalir

Case closed.

EDIT:

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
Current Activity: Viewing Thread infraction points

link to the thread you were viewing as i checked your profile -> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=104551

Originally Posted by jessebean View Post
When do they go 凡w凡丫

I kinda think that says it all.

Case double closed.
Last edited by FurryDonut; Jul 2, 2009 at 07:20 PM.
Aperture Science Employee #92
  • GMT: -5
  • Belt & Qi: QI:2240 Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
  • I like to play: Yes, Yes I do like to play =D (mods: wushu(I only improv), spiritwrestling, romanwrestling, aikido, tk, kb)
  • Past Clan(s): DIAF, Dark, Animal Instinct, Against All Odds
  • Do I know English: Yes
  • I want to join because: AKP gave me an invite, and he is cool so I accepted
  • No. of Infractions & Bans: 3 infracts (1 active) and no bans
  • Refferals(if any): AKP
Last edited by Spy; Jul 3, 2009 at 01:47 AM.
Fezch : gets a YES. BTW micho is not in clan anymore if it affects your descision to join the clan..

No problem.
And Ohai Furrydonut!

Does this mean I am in, or do you guys want to test me?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I have 80k.
I don't need to beg.
But if someone offered me 100tc for nothing, I would take it.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD