Ranking
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
See that is not enough for me.

Fucking hell why is everyone so stupid? I said many times before I can play any role I just perfer to play ones that I can guarantee to carry on. Would you want to secure a win for your team or depend on a retard who has a 50/50 chance of winning that lane. And I count everyone to give me the role by posting my lolking status and thank god most of them are smart enough to give it to you. You have to prove yourself to your teammates in order for them to trust me. If someone in my team gives me better stats then mine, I would more then happily give them mid. Not to be a dick or anything, but I know I have explained this before.

I just call top and I get it. Ez.

Also

Couldn't quite get 1500/1300 but this will do.

On another note, Udyr fucking strong. Blade of the Ruined King + Muramana + Tiger stance = shred anything to pieces. My next item was going to be Zephyr due to getting tabi's then as my last item it was either going to be Iceborne Guantlet or Frozen Heart. Glaring weakness to Uydr is his god damn small mana pool, a tear is practically necessary to be a constant threat in lane, apart from that and being able to get kited, Udyr's damage potential is crazy.
Last edited by j4nd0; May 4, 2013 at 08:42 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
See that is not enough for me.

Fucking hell why is everyone so stupid? I said many times before I can play any role I just perfer to play ones that I can guarantee to carry on. Would you want to secure a win for your team or depend on a retard who has a 50/50 chance of winning that lane. And I count everyone to give me the role by posting my lolking status and thank god most of them are smart enough to give it to you. You have to prove yourself to your teammates in order for them to trust me. If someone in my team gives me better stats then mine, I would more then happily give them mid. Not to be a dick or anything, but I know I have explained this before.

Haha, good luck getting out of bronze with that mentality.

You gotta trust your teammates, take a chill pill and go with the flow. Don't call anyone who "wants to go mid" a "retard"

"Not to be a dick"??

dafuq

You just said that you want to earn their respect and their trust, when you go into the game with a mentality that every single one of your teammates is a "retard"
-----
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
I just call top and I get it. Ez.

Also

Couldn't quite get 1500/1300 but this will do.

On another note, Udyr fucking strong. Blade of the Ruined King + Muramana + Tiger stance = shred anything to pieces. My next item was going to be Zephyr due to getting tabi's then as my last item it was either going to be Iceborne Guantlet or Frozen Heart. Glaring weakness to Uydr is his god damn small mana pool, a tear is practically necessary to be a constant threat in lane, apart from that and being able to get kited, Udyr's damage potential is crazy.

I'm guessing you went tiger?
Last edited by sham; May 4, 2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Haha, good luck getting out of bronze with that mentality.

You gotta trust your teammates, take a chill pill and go with the flow. Don't call anyone who "wants to go mid" a "retard"

I always trust my teammates. I call top and don't expect to win the game from my position, i just hope that my team is good and try to go even so I can be a farmed threat for teamfights.

Aka play Rumble, feed top, get carried by team, then go 12/5/15 and become gold 5. GG.

I'm guessing you went tiger?

Yus.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
I love udyr.

Everyone calls him Poodyr, bu-, bu-, but he's my little cute tiger-phoenix-turtle-bear-bro
inq.
I love udyr.

Everyone calls him Poodyr, bu-, bu-, but he's my little cute tiger-phoenix-turtle-bear-bro

i would be a master with him if they bring out a item which includes a flash with a lower cd then flash.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
i would be a master with him if they bring out a item which includes a flash with a lower cd then flash.

Then everyone would buy said item instead of bringing flash?
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post

ezreal would become a douche with that. :/
How about this: if you don't like somebody's post, and unless it's absolutely batshit stupidity and flaming, you don't respond to it? If you think they're bad and that they deserve to be where they are, your greatest validation is saying nothing at all and waiting for them to post again saying that they're still not out of their league. And if they get out, then congratz, you didn't open your mouth and cause an unnecessary argument.

On a completely unrelated note, best build NA:

Come at me bro.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games