Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Still no answer for my question
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Event: Friendly war with [Guardians]
Hoster: Aeon
Starttime: when the both clan ready
Winner:
Price: cause it friendly it's doen't have any prices

the simple way to tell you is this:How about we have a friendly clan wars with my old clan [Guardians]
Last edited by Trice; Dec 3, 2011 at 01:23 PM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Nah, that's not inactivity.
But if you have to go inactive because of traveling/business/vacation or whatsoever it's helpful to post that with the reason.

P.S.: All normal members shouldn't be able now to see the invite-thingy like it should be.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Gaming
Hey guys i didn't see a thread for sharing the other games that we all play other then toribash. so i thought why not just make one . So share here what games you all play and chat about tips anf hints to make it all easier for others that may be stuck or lost etc.

I have a ps3. i like to play alot of FPS games like Call of Duty, Battlefield and much more. i also play games like oblivion and skyrim
My favorite games are flightsims. Specially the heli-flight sim "DCS:Black Shark", a damn realistic sim.
I like flightsims because they really need concentration and have a nice learning curve. Nothing that gets you bored within days. I'm involved into the flightsim-community of the Eagle Dynamics products now for around 10yrs
Check my Soundcloud ;)