9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Post that on matt please?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Hoodzbank is matt21211, and I vote to let scott and matt in. Yes I did test.
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
Hey uric can i join back into piratez i left because i matt the leader of hoodz wanted me to come to his clan for the clan war but he left so will you let me back in I also left because i was supposed to be grounded for grades but i got that fixed now so i will still be very active
Last edited by ATD; Dec 14, 2009 at 04:53 AM.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Was a asshole. He mocked clan, made fun of our clan name, said we were all fags, and shoveled continuesly. Then after that i shoveled him and he said I was a noob shoveler. God people make me mad sometimes
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
No you can't, you left. This Isn't a girl scouts club. You left, you are not allowed back in, sorry but maybe next time you should think before you join and leave a clan.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why didnt he post on matt?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]