Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Bro, we have a wibbles thread. Don't go over the top with the help you know? Check the place out before you go doing this... >.>
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
werd

What?

Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Loach, your rich, I'm poor, share.

DO EET

Originally Posted by timmychan View Post
^^
but ikua... you share....

Sush. don't let them know :s
Sush. don't let them know :s

HA! TOO LATE!
Gimmegimmegimme!
I only need 10k and I can buy my leg texts!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Hi guys!
As you can see, I am Fezch, and I am wishing to join your clan.
Call me Captain Obvious if you may.

GMT: +12
Belt & Qi: 2586
I like to play: Wushu, Judo, Akido and just random mods.
Past Clans: Hmmm... uTi, Nano, Evil.
Do I know English: Well, of course. ( I am a New Zealander)
I want to join because: You guys seem more active than any other clans I have been in. And my mate said that you guys were cool. ^.^
No. of Infractions & Bans: 1 infraction, ah, 2 bans.
Refferals: MetroX... FurryDonut... That's about it I think.

Thanks.
Last edited by Fezch; Jul 2, 2009 at 09:40 PM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Leaving :(
Sorry guys, I know it hasn't been long, but I don't exactly fit in with this clan. I don't feel like I belong here and that I've joined on such an impulse. Sorry for a short stay but I don't feel right here. Bye guys

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

GMT: +5 or something im in kentucky usa
Belt & Qi: black, 1287
I like to play: judo twinswords and TK
Past Clan(s): DIAF
Do I know English: yes
I want to join because: you all are strong members in TB and you look very freindly
No. of Infractions & Bans:10 and 2 but it was because blam and i have a fued and he abuses his powers
Refferals(if any): none
Originally Posted by jessebean View Post
GMT: +5 or something im in kentucky usa
Belt & Qi: black, 1287
I like to play: judo twinswords and TK
Past Clan(s): DIAF
Do I know English: yes
I want to join because: you all are strong members in TB and you look very freindly
No. of Infractions & Bans:10 and 2 but it was because blam and i have a fued and he abuses his powers
Refferals(if any): none

These are the things that you need to improve

Disclaimer: Don't be offended by these words and sentences.

1. Judo is practically for newbies. Only a few pros and actual judo players are considered good and respectable.

2. twinswords, automatic no.

3. TK, fine.

a. Diaf, is one of the most spamful clan boards and no offense but its a joke. Since its main and original leader Cannible left ToriBash and the original Diaf members, Diaf really went downhill and most of them are either not respectable or just plain stupid.

b. 10 infractions? and 2 bans? sounds to much(even though I have more than you)

c. Because you don't have refferals, no one does not actually know you at all and I never saw you ingame or forums( not that I remember ).

So my vote is No if my vote counts

------------

I suggest try being clanless for awhile. Try to go for other mods like wushu, aikido, KB. Try to be smart and well-known.