Ranking
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
if youre 45-0 the enemys are kinda weak that youre team can do that without problems.
expect teamscore is 45-50 but then your team is doing something wrong.

You can carry hard enough by yourself if you know how to play your role right. I usually suck because I barely get a chance to play the role I want and know I can do good at.

I have to win the series game I am about to play! Wish me luck :3
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Well, after uor last team fight, vi and renekton were still alive with like 1/2 health left. Blitz went to clear top minions at our inhib turret while he should've stalled vi and renekton for about 10 seconds till we spawn
Just had a game winning Quadra kill in an ARAM as Jayce. Our Nexus was 1 hit away and I was able to spawn in time to save the game. Was great. 6-0 in ARAMS lol.

Found a post by Xypherous with some insight about some of the changes made to the PBE patch.

All I can say is that Cass gone be scary if those changes make to the live patch.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
EUW Summer Promotion tournament postponed indefinitely. WHY RIOT WHY.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
You can carry hard enough by yourself if you know how to play your role right. I usually suck because I barely get a chance to play the role I want and know I can do good at.

57% of your recent games have been mid.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
does anyone know if you can get those avatars by winning only in aram ?
because I have 15 wins in the new ARAM thing and I still don't get any notification, and that little timer at the corner of the avatar stills there.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post

yes, but at a certain point u cant even 1v5 them anymore. had a game with my best champ yesterday, was the only one in our team who ended up with a positive stat (others were 8+deaths. i was 3/2/2) also had highest farm in the game.
we still lost it cause i just cant 1v5 a enemy team which got fed.

the same would it be if teamscores are 45-50, full enemy team is fed. and youre only in your team who is fed. means its balanced so u must 1v5 them. which is just not possible.

god, my explantation is awfull....
-----
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
does anyone know if you can get those avatars by winning only in aram ?
because I have 15 wins in the new ARAM thing and I still don't get any notification, and that little timer at the corner of the avatar stills there.

yes u can get it throught aram, u get a new icon just take a look into your list.
new one is without timer.
Last edited by Unicorn; May 4, 2013 at 02:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
ahh found the reddit thread where i read it.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...freljord_icon/
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken